Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two amazing parties last night!

I must admit that when I woke up yesterday, I was dreading the day a bit. No, not cause I don't love what I do, but because I knew it was going to be a grueling 12 hour day...again.

I began with my beautiful Fearless Flyers as usual first thing and, as always, they amaze me with their ability to pick up new material. Best way to start a Saturday.

Next came a great intro class where three new women fell in love with our program. All three would be signing up, but the third gal is going back to school in Oregon in two weeks. She's so sad because she's already checked into it and there's no pole school anywhere near the university! I do feel her pain.

So, then I dove straight into a bachelorette party at the studio. These women were lovely and FUNNY! They picked up all the moves so quickly and really got into the swing of things. I remarked that I had another party later that night and I was really hoping that my second party would be as much fun as the first. I mean, these guys are a hard act to follow.

But the good news is that I had a raucous and crazy 40th birthday party in Lakewood for a pair of twins! These girls (seriously, they looked 14) were silly and so outgoing. There must have been 40 women there. I taught my ass off for 2.5 hours - could have stayed another 2.5 cause I was having so much fun with them, but my body was screaming for rest.

My days are long, but because of the women I hang out with, I am able to get up and do it over and over and over. Speaking of which, I got another 12 hours of pole dancing fun tomorrow. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment